Salary: £20,000 per annum
Administration Team Leader (Health Surveillance)
Warwick, Warwickshire, England
We are seeking an Administrator with previous experience of managing others, to work for one of the UK’s leading Occupational Health Service Providers at their office in Warwick.
The role involves:
- Carrying out health surveillance tasks, planning schedules, allocating resources, identifying efficient service delivery opportunities, booking site visits and collating appointment schedules
- Liaising with clients, their employees, internal staff and third parties via telephone, email and face to face
- Daily review and allocation of workflow to meet clients’ service level agreements
- Training new staff and ongoing development of existing staff including regular reviews and one to one meetings to identify training requirements and create development plans
Suitable candidates MUST have:
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of working in a health surveillance, occupational health or medical environment
- Good I.T. skills including MS Office and Databases
- Own transport and full UK driving licence, due to the rural location of the office.
This is a full time permanent job, working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Benefits include free on site parking, five weeks’ holiday plus bank holidays, Perkbox and Health Cash Plan.
For more information please contact Tracey McCabe at Options Resourcing on 02475 095 466
Please fill out the application form below to apply for this position