Salary: £25000.00-30000.00 per annum
Our client, a leading property services contractor is looking to recruit a Bid Writer to join their Bid Team to contribute, manage and support the in the creation of high quality proposal submissions.
- Liaise and work with the Bid Manager and wider team to contribute to bid content and suport the Bid Process.
- Together with the Bid Team it will be the responsibility of the Bid Writer to oversee the process ensuring the timely production of draft documentation for sign off by the Directors / Business Development Manager and ensure the timely submission of all documentation.
- Deliver high standards of work whilst supporting others to answer tender questions. Extracting and translating Tender information and developing comprehensive proposals.
- Responsible for writing quality copy and developing content for tender responses which are bespoke to the target.
- Edit and check all content received to ensure meets the standards and is bespoke to each clients requirements
- Be up-to-date with our prospects and competitors to ensure our responses are bespoke and deliver our strategy clearly
- Together with the Bid Manager you will be responsible for monitoring the success rate of all Tender submissions. Identifying trends / initiating actions
- Liaise with all levels of people internally and externally
- Conduct research and provide feedback/information as required
- To assist in the Business development process as required
- Create, develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and with external contact.
To be considered you should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a bid team with excellent and proven bid writing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
- Strong attention to detail & computer literate
- Used to working to deadline
Please fill out the application form below to apply for this position