Salary: £30000.00-35000.00 per annum
£30,000 – £35,000 + Benefits
Our client, a leading main construction contractor is looking to recruit a Bid Writer to loin their Bid Team to assist, manage and support the Bid Manager in the compilation of high quality proposal submissions, bid presentations and documents for customer focus proposal submissions.
- Liaise and work with the Bid Manager and wider team to co-ordinate the Bid Process.
- Together with the Bid Manager it will be the responsibility of the Bid Writer/Coordinator to oversee the Tendering process ensuring the timely production of draft documentation for sign off by the Directors / Business Development Manager and ensure the timely submission of all documentation.
- Manage resources from operational and commercial teams to co-ordinate the allocation of input into Tender submissions and the timely return of information.
- Deliver high standards of work whilst supporting others to answer tender questions. Extracting and translating Tender information and developing comprehensive proposals.
- Responsible for writing quality copy and developing content for tender responses which are bespoke to the target.
- Develop submissions and standard sections to continually improve documents to ensure a robust suite of library document
- Edit and check all content received to ensure meets the standards and is bespoke to each clients requirements
- Be up-to-date with our prospects and competitors to ensure our responses are bespoke and deliver our strategy clearly
- Together with the Bid Manager you will be responsible for monitoring the success rate of all Tender submissions. Identifying trends / initiating actions
- Liaise with all levels of people internally and externally
- Conduct research and provide feedback/information as required
- To assist in the Business development process as required
- Create, develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and with external contact.
- Can do well organised attitude
- Results Driven
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to listen and articulate effectively
- Strong and robust relationship building
- Good team player
- Methodical and systematic approach
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload accordingly ï‚· Confident and professional presentation
- Previous Asset Management knowledge is essential
Please fill out the application form below to apply for this position