Salary: £18000.00 per annum
Customer Service Executive , Medical/Occupational Health
Warwick, Warwickshire, England
We are seeking an excellent customer service professional for our client, one of the UK’s leading occupational health providers.
This is a permanent, full time role. £18,000 pa. Working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
You will be expected to deliver excellent customer service and case management to a portfolio of clients, working to strict service level agreements.
- Loading new cases and conducting case reviews
- Requesting medical reports
- Booking appointments for health screening
- Releasing advise letters and closing cases
- Liaising with clients, their employees, internal staff and third parties via telephone, email and letter
- Escalating complex cases to relevant colleagues
Suitable candidates must have:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience in a telephone based customer service role
- initiative and a proactive approach
- Ideally, experience in case management, or experience of working in an occupational health environment previously
Our client is committed to an environment that will attract retain and motivate its employees. They are an equal opportunities employer and they positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
The company offer an excellent range of benefits including 25 Days Holiday, Health Cash Plan and Perkbox.
For more information contact Tracey McCabe at Options Resourcing in Leamington Spa
Please fill out the application form below to apply for this position