Salary: £20,000-25,000 per annum
Customer Support & Training Executive
Crawley, West Sussex, England
Customer Support & Training Executive required for rapidly expanding company based in Crawley
Responsible for all internal and external training on company products, namely:
– attending trade fairs to train staff in the UK and European locations, around 50 days per year,
– internal training of staff on existing and new products, both practical and in sales/marketing.
– Handle and manage all end customer queries and customer service issues, from replacing products to helping to train customers on how products work, either directly on the phone, and through pro-active use of websites etc. Keeping a log thereof, and work with other departments to minimise future customer service issues.
Overall, working closely with sales team, sales support and marketing coordinator, to ensure great understanding of products throughout all three areas.
The successful candidate will have use of a car with a full driving licence.
- Participate in training sessions.
- Develop a strong training programme for each event in conjunction with the Account Manager, Buyers and Trainers needs.
- Promoting products to develop more sales opportunities and knowledge of our products to service the actual sales of our products.
- Showroom preparation for meetings, keep showcases and draws updated
- Order the business provisions (tea, coffee, drinks etc)
- Ensure the showroom is updated according to the range
- Action sales support e-mails (various requests)
- Send samples and produce shipping documents
- Manage sample orders
- Maintain phone systems, recording and report faults
- Attend sales meeting to alert sales staff on new products and how they work, plus advise of any customer service issues that are recurring.
- Liaise with Junior Buyers and Marketing on new products coming into the business.
- Talk directly and through email to customers with their service queries, and ensure prompt and first class customer service to set KPIs
- Keep a log of customer queries and crew queries, and resolve.
- Prepare well for each training event, preparing banners, promotions, etc in conjunction with sales and marketing teams.
- Supporting the design team through managing workload requests and prioritising output.
SKILLS AND KEY REQUIREMENTS
- Strong communication skills and self-confidence
- Good PC skills with experience in excel, word and management systems
- Proven experience in a customer service environment
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to think on feet and proactively suggest/implement changes and improvements in the set areas.
Options Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only contact those who best suit the needs of our clients.
Please fill out the application form below to apply for this position