Electrical Shift Engineer
Position: Electrical Shift Engineer.
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 Per Annum.
Shift: Continental Shift however this can change due to shift relief
My client is leading maintenance provider, and they are looking for an Electrical Shift Engineer to add to their team on site. My client are one of the major players in FM and they are currently servicing a blue-chip clients data centre in the Heathrow area. You must be HV qualified to apply for this position. Please see the below details.
The ideal candidate must have critical experience.
Please see full details below.
* Electrical Shift Engineer
* The role will be working Days & Nights continental
* Salary on offer – £50,000 – £55,000
* Location – Heathrow
Experiences on the following equipment are required
* PPM and Reactive Maintenance.
* AHU’s & FCU’s.
* Cooling Towers, BMS & Pressurization units.
* HV Knowledge is Essential
* Critical site knowledge is desired.
* General Building Services.
* Pump experience (not a deal breaker)
The ideal candidate will have experience as well as qualifications in Maintenance which consist of the following
* 18th Edition
* Must hold HV Qualification
* NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installations or City & Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installations
* Testing & Inspecting 2391
* Building Maintenance Experience
* H+S understanding
Excellent opportunities for progression and to work with a leading maintenance provider.
If this is something you are interested in, please send your CV to
Brandon.firstname.lastname@example.org / 07491280356
Job Reference: BR-CE-MSHQ00150944_1643733835
Salary per: Year
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: FM and Building Services Maintenance