Financial Modelling & Investment Manager
Are you experienced in financial modelling plus investment and asset management strategies? Do you want the opportunity to play a key role on a major project in the UK?
Our client, a leading developer, is looking to hire a new Financial & Modelling Investment Manager to collaborate with the local team and overseas office on a development in Bristol. They are looking to employ a Financial & Modelling Investment Manager that can initiate and maintain a strong network with industry players, agents, land brokers and valuers.
On offer is the opportunity for a Financial Modelling & Investment Manager to assist in the overall market positioning, market strategies and asset plan to optimise income and realise the highest value of our clients’ projects and assets.
The ideal candidate will already have at least 5 years’ experience in real estate research, valuation, investment development and asset management and be able to undertake macro and micro research to identify market opportunity, market risk and competitive advantages.
* Prepare/assist in the investment transactions from end-to-end, obtaining internal and external approvals
* Maintain and prepare financial variance analysis reports
* Prepare and monitor budgets, financial modelling, financial performance of the asset, leasing status and rental collection at the project, asset, and portfolio levels
* Degree in Real Estate, Building, Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or equivalent
* Resourceful, with an analytical mind and high proficiency in financial modelling
* In tune with the ins and outs of the local and regional real estate markets
If you are interested, please apply online or call Oliver @ Options Resourcing on 07511181091, quoting ref: OC6755.
Job Reference: HQ00161980_1687190809
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: