Fit Out / Refurbishment Site Manager
Options Resourcing are currently seeking a Site Manager to work nights for a project in Central London, for a minimum period of 3 months.
This is a great opportunity to demonstrate your qualities with a well-established contractor that is growing and expanding with a very busy 2022 on the horizon.
As a suitable candidate you will ideally come from a strong trades background and have a demonstrated history of delivering high end refurbishment / fit out projects on time and within budget. This project is due to start at the start of January 2022.
Duties will include:
· Working to programme ensuring targets are achieved within time and to budget.
· Managing strict health & safety and quality control procedures.
· Effective problem solving to eliminate any issues that could cause delays.
· Managing and organising site staff, subcontractors, plant and materials.
· Organise and lead effective site meetings.
· Managing documentation and record keeping of all relevant paperwork.
In order to be considered, you must:
· Hold a valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid
· Excellent organisation and communication skills
· Able to provide previous references
For more information, please contact Options Resourcing on 01444 473353
Job Reference: HQ00148005_1639995548
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 3
Job Start Date: January 2022
Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Construction Trades and Labour