Operations Logistics Manager
Are you knowledgeable in operations and logistical management look for a new, major role and plenty of responsibility? Do you have experience in managing a diverse range of issues within construction, facilities management, property, and estate management?
Our client, a leading developer in the UK, is looking to hire a new Operations Logistics Manager to manage the operational activities on their projects efficiently, safely, and securely whilst protecting and enhancing the companies’ values.
On offer is the opportunity for an Operations Logistics Manager to effectively coordinate various activities on projects that average a value in the realms on £50million. This Operations Logistics Manager will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and managing the security, health & safety, access, and logistics of all areas outside the individual CDM areas of their construction projects.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional project management skills and will also be able to demonstrate their knowledge of managing security, statutory obligations, and maintenance of previous projects/sites.
* Ensure any tenants rights of access and occupation are adequately served
* Maintain, review and update Construction and Environmental Traffic Management plan
* Manage a maintenance and compliance budget of £300k
* Oversee principal accountabilities i.e implementing Health, Safety & Security strategy
* Chartered membership of IOSH and IWFM or equivalent facilities management charterships
* CSCS/CPCS card
* Strong attention to detail, problem solving and people management skills
If you are interested, please apply online or call Oliver @ Options Resourcing on 07511181091, quoting ref: OC6754.
Job Reference: HQ00161979_1692018488
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: