Are you an experienced Planner looking for exciting projects to work on? Do you want a new opportunity working for a very reputable and leading, regional contractor?
Our client, a sector specialist with extensive knowledge over a range of markets, is looking to hire a Planner to deal with all planning duties within their Bristol office.
On offer is the opportunity for a driven Planner to play an integral part in the region for this strategic construction partner, a main contractor across commercial construction, new builds, and refurbishment. They are looking for the right Planner to make a difference in their rigorous planning process, giving their clients the confidence of an on budget, on time project.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their previous experience producing, reviewing, and delivering construction schedules and plans.
* Review tender documents and drawings to create a specific construction programme
* Maintain accurate programming associated with live projects
* Report to Regional Director
* Proven experience as a Planner with main contractor
* Understanding of pre-construction, contract, and target programmes of work
* Site experience preferable
If you are interested, please apply online or call Oliver @ Options Resourcing on 07511 181091, quoting ref: OC7547.
Job Reference: HQ00162016_1692029438
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: