Assistant Quantity Surveyor
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop and progress your career as you will be working closely with an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The role consists of:
– Preparation of take-off’s and compiling tender documents for the appointing of sub contractors
– Prepare material enquiries, analysing quotations and placing of materials orders.
– Carry out tasks as instructed by various members of the Commercial/quantity surveying team, such as measurement for valuations
– Recording progress and review monthly applications for payments.
– Assist the Senior Quantity Surveyor in the preparation of monthly valuations for projects.
– Work closely with Senior Quantity Surveyor to understand and manage variations.
– Attend internal and sub-contract meetings.
On offer is the chance to be a part of an exciting development. Our client are offering a competitive salary plus package. All work is local to Bristol.
For further information please contact Emma Bayliss – Rogers on 0117 910 0570 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: HQ00157217_1666257389
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: