Salary: £70,000 per year
South Wales location
£55,000 – £70,000 Depending on experience
Are you an accomplished Technical Manager or Senior Technical coordinator looking to make the step up? do you have a strong residential background? Are you able to manage the design process from pre-con through to post-contract? Would you be interested in a new position based in Milton Keynes, either on a freelance or permanent basis? If you answered yes to the above questions, we want to hear from you.
My client is an award winning developer With over 30 years experience developing and designing large regeneration projects in sought after areas. This award winning business are now in the position to strengthen their technical department.
You will be required to competently perform the following:
* Working with the pre-construction and estimating team in relation to all up-coming sites.
* Control all aspects of design development from initial concept, through to construction works and post-contract works. Ensuring all work is implemented to the latest regulation.
* Ensure all works are commercially viable, value engineering at each step.
* Site visits where necessary, solving design issues along the way.
* Investigate post-contract defects and steer through to satisfactory conclusion.
* Maintain relationships with key stakeholders, consultants and contractors
* Reporting into the Technical Director
Should you be interested and wish to discuss further details, please apply to this position and I will contact you immediately.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please fill out the application form below to apply for this position